Experience the creativity and enjoy all the Hotel has to offer including:
‘Champagne and Chopin’ breakfasts – A sumptuous Israeli breakfast buffet accompanied by champagne and live classical music accompaniment.
Sunday - Friday, 7:00 am - 10:00 am
- Happy Hour -- enjoy snacks, sandwiches, cut vegetables, sweets, hot/cold drinks and more goodies - our treat. Sunday- Thursday, 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Kabbalat Shabbat, the welcoming of the Sabbath, with live music and candle lighting in the Hotel’s Lobby ‘Salon.’
The Royale Rooftop -- enjoy a cocktail on the Royale Rooftop, featuring 360 degree views of Jerusalem.
During the months of July and August the Royale Rooftop features a full bar, Sunday-Thursday from 5:00 pm-11:00 pm and Saturday evenings beginning after the Sabbath
- Lobby Library with reading area and large selection of books and publications from around the world. Borrow a book or two for the duration of your stay.
- Guest-room floors dedicated to an outstanding artist, writer or poet whose main source of inspiration stems from the Golden City of Jerusalem.
- Kosher under the supervision of the Jerusalem Rabbinate
- On-site synagogue, banquet hall and conference room – perfect for hosting your next celebratory or business event