We invite you to enjoy indoor activities and features:
- Glatt Kosher by Badatz Agudat Israel
- Synagogue with Sefer Torah - keeps all the services and prayers
- Daf Yomi is read every day between 7:00 to 7:50 a.m.
- In-room Netilat Yasaim sinks (in most rooms)
- Two charming dining halls; one catering to dairy meals, the other to meat.
- Separate Mens Mikveh
- The Hotels' Jewish religious coordinator is available to offer assistance regarding planning or coordinating religious services and rituals.
- Two Shabbat elevators
- Shabbat-friendly room keys
- Banquet Halls
* Activities and features are subject to changes.