Café Paris Coffee Shop, located on Lobby level with windows overlooking Paris Open.
Open daily between 9:00 – 23:00 (11 p.m.)
- Jerusalem Mosaic Photo Wall - 50 photographs to represent the unique eclectic mix of Jerusalem; a mosaic of colors, religions, cultures, styles and cuisines.
- Lobby Lounge with conversation nooks and reading area featuring a selection of books and publications focusing on the City of Jerusalem, and live piano music each weekday evening (Sun-Thurs).
- A central location along one of the City’s most famous intersections, where the modern suburb of Jerusalem’s prestigious Rehavia neighborhood meets the historical past of the Old City, meters from the Great Synagogue and walking distance from the Old City, Mammilla Mall and Machne Yehuda Market.
- Glatt Kosher LeMehadrin under the supervision of the Jerusalem Rabbinate
- On-site synagogue, banquet halls and conference rooms – perfect for hosting your next celebratory or business event
*Activities and features are subject to changes.