The sports center in Kiryat Safra offers you the opportunity to enjoy university-level sports at the best location in Jerusalem!
The center is the most advanced in Israel, and is spread over 42 dunams, and offers you a new, state-of-the-art fitness complex in Israel
that includes more than 100 world-class Technogym fitness equipment in 4 active areas,presenting a breakthrough in the concept of fitness,
a new heated swimming pool, the largest in the city.
In addition, the center offers tennis courts (without lighting) and a world-class athletics stadium.
You can also enjoy the restaurant "HaHivrit", a successful dairy restaurant in the city.
*Free entrance to Prima Park's guests
For the activity hours of the fitness center and swimming pool click here
Hours of operation:
Sunday - 11:00 - 23:00
Monday - 6:00 - 23:00
Tuesday - 6:00 - 23:00
Wednesday - 6:00 - 23:00
Thursday - 6:00 - 23:00
Friday - 6:15- 17:00
Saturday - 8:00 - 17:00
: +972 - 2 - 6584358
* Children under the age of 12 must be monitored by their parents when using the swimming pool.
* Entrance to the gym is subject to the signing of a health declaration / medical certificate confirming training in the gym.
* Swimming in the pool is permitted after washing and using a swim cap with long hair.
* Guests of the center do not receive a towel or bath soap.
* Use of club facilities in accordance with the club's rules and regulations published on the website of the Cossel Center