Once you have explored all the desert has to offer, we invite you to our Hotel in the Dead Sea to relax at our private beach or escape to our Spa while kids can enjoy playing in our game room. Spoil yourself with our signature deluxe breakfast and dinner buffets, followed by an evening of entertainment in our lobby lounge – bar – café. Once you have experienced what our Hotel at the Dead Sea has to offer, you will truly understand what we mean by magic.
Especially for You
Hot deal for the winter in the Dead Sea
- Free Wi-fi is available in all the Hotel areas
- Hotel adress: Ein Bokek , Dead Sea
- Free spa entrance weekdays until 5:00 pm
- Hotel's staff speaks: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Hebrew
- Kosher, under the supervision of the Jordan Valley Rabbinate
- Vegetarian and gluten free options are availble (upon advance request)
- Private beach
- Check-in: from 3:00 pm
- Check-out: by 11:00am; Saturday and Israeli holidays – Check-in starting from the end of the Sabbath or holiday
Voca People- A Capella
The VocaPeople get Vocal in the Dead Sea region with their a Capella performance. Combine your vacation with this great value added event in Ein Gedi.
Ein Gedi Run 2016
Ein Gedi Experience
Combined with the Masada run on the same day, you can choose which route you wish to take.
Eli & Chocolate Factory
Eli & The Chocolate Factory
The International Gran Fondo Arad- Dead Sea is rolling back to the lowest region in the world this March. Book early and get training for this amazing international bicycling event.
Follow Our Guest Reviews
We invite you to select and enjoy experiences indoors and outdoors.
Feel free to contact us & we will be delighted to assist
& provide you with information, allowing you an optimal experience.